opinion on summer breast eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinion on summer breast eagle

First off sorry to Dante for posting on his thread, i had just finished a 14 hour nightshift and was after a quick responce. i don,t have any more photos but it looked like it mite have a chance thanks for any help martin .
    Attached Files

Like what I see Martin, but would want better shots and details before saying for certain.
    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

IMO good second pattern Assmman bird of the same design as the solid back aluminum marked "A DRGM type". To my knowledge the hollow back version exists in cupal and zink but the zink version is usually darker than on your pictures so my guess would be cupal

Nice one!

JC

Comment

The Eagle looks good to me, but post better pictures if you can.

Andy

Comment

Thanks for the input, decided to go for it, will post better photos when it has landed best to all martin.

Comment

OK thanks for help so far , some better photos
            Attached Files

Comment

photos are not great , due to my camera , hope it looks ok best to all martin.
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice "Big A" semi hollow summer bird Martin. Judging from the slight ridge around the edge in some areas on the back pictures and the amount of finish I would say its made of cupal. Zink ones tend to loose their finish and usually look gray and the "ridge" is typical of the "demarcation" line/mark (? sorry for my poor english) of the thin copper layer on its aluminum backing. Anyway it should be a light one if its cupal but a nice addition irrespective of metal used

Regards

JC

Comment

It's a zink eagle, Assmann cupal eagles have a copper back side..
                  Here's mine ..

Jos.
                  Attached Files

Comment

It´s a good one Martin, no problems

Andy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X