• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This eagle come from a HG fliegerbluse
    Attached Files

Comment

LW trop eagle

Hello,
      Reciently got a nice tropical tunic with all insignia so I decided to part with the lose tropical eagle I had previously.
      What would be a reasonable price to post it at the e-stand?

Thank you
      Fran
      Attached Files

Comment

Back side

Back side
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice tropical Fran!

Recent pickup.
          Last edited by Tony; 05-13-2007, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice eagle Tony. Like the remaining hand stitching!

Here is one from a kind forum member. The extremely hooked beak is unusual.
              Regards,
              John
              Attached Files
              Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Is this one real and what exactly is it?

This items came from another group of German insignia I picked up but have a few reservations about some of the pieces. What do you guys think of this one? It seems to pass all of the criteria I have seen offered here. Look forward to some comments.
                Tyler

Comment

Tyler,

There is NOTHING correct about your eagle, sorry. It lacks the detail and construction aspects that originals possess.

Gene
                  WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Thanks for your help

I know nothing about these insignia, and all of my reference has com from this thread so far. What i have learned is that a good sign is that only the swastika is bullion backed the upper is more thead. If there are highlights the thread should be more of a grey than a black which this looks like. And that it can be on grey wool. So I appreciate your comments that it is fake, that is fine with me, but can you tell me what particulars told you nothing was correct. Perhaps what I read earlier in this thread is wrong. Just looking to learn and share information. I only had to pay $15 for it so no loss. Thanks for any other comments you have. Thanks,
                    Tyler

Comment

This eagle has terrible symmetry as does the eagle. Poor shape to both the eagle and swastika. That black thread to "highlight" detail is completely incorrect. I'll bet it glows like a Christmas tree when exposed to a blacklight too.
                      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I agree, the simple way these old fakes are made, strange symmetry..strange fat wings fitting to the body in a strange way..
                        Even the ugly originals have something these fakes don't have and that's bullion sex-appeal.

Jos.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I have some others that I have picked up here and there and will post them. Here is a Heer cut off that I am sure is good. Picked it up for a "Jefferson".
                          Tyler

Comment

Another find at the market

Here is a Luft breast eagle that i picked up at the same time as the bad bullion. What do you think on it?
                            Tyler

Comment

Another one for the experts to look at

Here is what I believe to be an original NSKK patch. Am I wrong again or have I made a good buy? Thanks for looking.
                              Tyler

Comment

Hi
                                IMO totally good nskk M36 kepi eagle.
                                Greetings

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X