Some LW ammo pouches in mint condition.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice! Are they marked inside, and if so could you post a pic of the markings?
          WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Originally posted by Gene View Post
            Nice! Are they marked inside, and if so could you post a pic of the markings?
            They are marked inside on the middle section on both pouches. On the strap it's marked; 47 and 100 inside the pouch. The other have; 26 on the strap but nothing inside. That's all.

Comment

SUPER!!!!!!!!!!
              Roberto

Comment

I would say that these are pre war HEER pouches not LW. The color of LW pouches is complete diffrent ( chocolate brown leather ). These pouches are in natural brown color so these are Heer.

Comment

Originally posted by 19BARBAROSSA41 View Post
                  I would say that these are pre war HEER pouches not LW. The color of LW pouches is complete diffrent ( chocolate brown leather ). These pouches are in natural brown color so these are Heer.
                  I agree, these were probably sent to the heer. Very nice. These would actually go great on Kuligow's thread on pre war brown leather, IMO the ones on there are more of a dyed leather color that I have seen with police markings.
                  I used to collect the pre war brown, but since changing to unit marked, of course most of my stuff is darkened. Here is a pouch I used to own, hope Rich doesn't mind me using it... machine gun marked, same color as yours. Its the last one on the list. Check out the chocolate brown LW third one down.
                  http://www.stinch.com/militaria/k98_pouch_eg35.shtml

Rick
                  Last edited by rick1; 06-24-2008, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Beautiful pouches and I agree HEER.

Gary

Comment

Pre-war pouches in natural brown don't come around too often. Those are really nice. Maybe I'll add a section to my K98 pouch page for patronentaschen like these. The maker of the first pouch is E. LÜNESCHLOSS SOLINGEN (with a three legged symbol below the date). I can't quite make out the maker on the second picture. Can you?

Comment

Originally posted by 19BARBAROSSA41 View Post
                        Also agree, Heer. Many pre war brown 08 holsters which are attributed to the Luftwaffe are actually Heer. From 1940 on, this is not the case however.
                        Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Here you have nice comparision between black and brown 98k pouches used by Heer.
                          Regards
                          Marcin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X