Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne gosley View Post
    Hi Sergey ,
    I would leave them as they are,, it also adds to the look of having been worn in the field.
    Cheers
    Wayne
    Hi Wayne,

thanks. I think that the degree of wear is possible from the post-war period. Though.... Let our imagination tell us about the origin of the spots But it doesn't matter to me anymore. The main thing is that you convinced me that they do not need to be washed. And you are right my friends

Thanks to all.

Best regards,
    Sergey

Comment

Originally posted by wayne gosley View Post
      Hi Sergey ,
      I would leave them as they are,, it also adds to the look of having been worn in the field.
      Cheers
      Wayne
      Hi Wayne,

thanks. I think that the degree of wear is possible from the post-war period. Though.... Let our imagination tell us about the origin of the spots But it doesn't matter to me anymore. The main thing is that you convinced me that they do not need to be washed. And you are right my friends

Thanks to all.

Best regards,
      Sergey

Comment

Great trousers!

Comment

what ever you decide never never dry clean, its to hard on the old materials , you could wash in the bath, warm water, washing powder, let them soak, repeat until water is clear, then hand to drip dry, no iron. They should come up like new. if you feel you have to iron make sure you put damp cloth between iron and trousers regards Paul.

Comment

Hi Paul,

many thanks

Best regards,
            Sergey

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X