Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe Forstschutzkommando/Forstschutzkorps

Dear members,

I try to find one, two or three fotos of forest protection units of the Luftwaffe for a publication in a german collectors magazine. The forest protection units were working in the Generalgouvernement and the Reichskommissariate Ostland and Ukraine. If you can help, please contact me.

Best regards

Kolibri

For the sake of conversation, what sort of insignia did they use? Were they considered to be combatants?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
      For the sake of conversation, what sort of insignia did they use?
      Their uniforms combined elements of the Luftwaffe and the forestry service, with a number of unique insignia specific to this service. Have a look here:

https://www.forestryofthethirdreich....schutzkommando

Comment

Originally posted by HPL2008 View Post
        Their uniforms combined elements of the Luftwaffe and the forestry service, with a number of unique insignia specific to this service. Have a look here:

https://www.forestryofthethirdreich....schutzkommando

Thank you. I will have to view this when I get home. I cannot access from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolibri View Post
          Dear members,

I try to find one, two or three fotos of forest protection units of the Luftwaffe for a publication in a german collectors magazine. The forest protection units were working in the Generalgouvernement and the Reichskommissariate Ostland and Ukraine. If you can help, please contact me.

Best regards

Kolibri
          I have a forrestry group that has a few photos you might be interested in using. Thanks for posting link it's the most comprehensive piece of information I've seen to date.

Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyJ View Post
            I have a forrestry group that has a few photos you might be interested in using. Thanks for posting link it's the most comprehensive piece of information I've seen to date.

Jeremy

And to clarify thanks HPL2008 for the link!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X