Luftwaffe Breast Eagle and Trap Cut Offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe Breast Eagle and Trap Cut Offs

Hi guys, I would like to ask for your thoughts on these two great cut offs... firstly the fliegerblouse breast eagle cut off -
    Attached Files

Secondly the Trap -
    Attached Files

Comment

Both are very nice and textbook! Perfect examples to own with confidence, in an age of ever improving fake cut-offs.

BTW, the second is not a trap. It is a 2-piece example where both were machine sewn. Often you find this style with a hand applied eagle.
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Great pieces, no problem with either one

Tony

Comment

Great examples. The seamstress appears to have had a few problems sewing the breast eagle.

Comment

Both very nice

Comment

The cap cut off is especially nice with the small variant eagle with 4 tale features here's one on one of my caps. Hand sewn eagle with machine sewn cockade.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Lenny W; 03-27-2020, 07:39 PM. Reason: Additional information
              Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
              teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Just the way you want to see them

Comment

Wow all these great responses, thank you very very much guys.. appreciate all your help with these two lovely cut offs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
                    Both are very nice and textbook! Perfect examples to own with confidence, in an age of ever improving fake cut-offs.

BTW, the second is not a trap. It is a 2-piece example where both were machine sewn. Often you find this style with a hand applied eagle.

Thanks for your detailed reply Willi, my mistake with the term trap.. thanks very much for your help my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post
                      The cap cut off is especially nice with the small variant eagle with 4 tale features here's one on one of my caps. Hand sewn eagle with machine sewn cockade.

Hi Lenny, thanks for showing me your cap.. extremely nice ! And it’s good to have a visual of the hand stitching on the eagle like Willi mentioned.. perfect

Comment

Again, nice pieces
                        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post
                          Very fine cap Lenny
                          Here the same style eagle on a tropical M 41 LW field made cap.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X