Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZZ42 Igniter for review

Hi to all,

Does anyone recognize this igniter? It looks like a German ZZ42 but not the same. Thanking you all in advance and hoping to hear from some of you very soon.

Regards, juno44
    Attached Files

Hi juno 44 - yes it is a ZZ42. I believe these were briefly made in steel before changing to bakelite. I have one with the same markings - dyz43, and have seen another one on the web - also with the same markings.

Eric

Comment

Thank you Eric

Comment

dyz - Gustav Schortmann & Sohn Metallwarenfabrik, Leipzig, Naumburger Straße 34/36.

Comment

Thanks Klarkon - yet another one from the same factory. However, yours is slightly different again, with a brass end on it. The one juno44 has, the one I have and the one I've seen elsewhere on the net were almost all steel (apart from the small brass collar).

Just wondering if anyone else reading this has a steel zz42 from any other maker?

Eric

Comment

Thank you to all

Comment

.........and what about this kind of ZZ42 ??? Pics from russian web.

Comment

Yes I saw those photos on the Russian website - a very unusual set of fuses!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X