Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on E-Stand M24

Hello,

Could someone give me some advice/comments on this M24 on the e-stand. Also, as I don't know a ton about these, could you quickly mention what you look for on these.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=993728

Thanks!

It looks all original but not very good condition. It is nice that it includes a fragmentation sleeve but they are not extremely rare even in the condition it is in.
    Depends on how you collect but not one for me as I prefer better condition examples. Here are some of mine to compare.

Steve
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by no1canuck View Post
      It looks all original but not very good condition. It is nice that it includes a fragmentation sleeve but they are not extremely rare even in the condition it is in.
      Depends on how you collect but not one for me as I prefer better condition examples. Here are some of mine to compare.

Steve

Wow those are beautiful. What is your opinion on the price with its condition?

Comment

[QUOTE=DooseHoward;8391029]Wow those are beautiful. What is your opinion on the price with its condition?[/QUOTE

I saw a very nice condition early model at the past SOS. It would have been about twice the price as the one you are looking at but well worth it when reselling. The early ones are much more collectible with the stenciled writing on the head.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by no1canuck View Post

Steve

There's that really cool grenade display rack again!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X