Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FlaschenEisminen 44

x

Last edited by Euronymous; 08-22-2020, 02:00 AM.

wow....never seen one before.....i love all concrete ordnance, but it is always hard to say when it was produced....personally i like this one....

Comment

Originally posted by oberjaeger View Post
      wow....never seen one before.....i love all concrete ordnance, but it is always hard to say when it was produced....personally i like this one....
      When you say " it is always hard to say when it was produced" you mean it could produced post war ?

Comment

yes hard to find, i have buy this one in 9 years ago... i never see this at seel before... but i the favorite piece in my old collection..

Comment

Originally posted by Euronymous View Post
          When you say " it is always hard to say when it was produced" you mean it could produced post war ?
          yes.. today they make so damn good copies....but in this case i have a good feeling

Comment

That is very cool. So is there a full bottle inside the concrete?

Comment

Originally posted by WWIIBuff View Post
              That is very cool. So is there a full bottle inside the concrete?
              Yes, it is a full bottle.

What could be the price for a mine like this ?

Comment

Have you already seen a FlaschenEisminen 44 ? If you have some photos, please post them in this thread. I only found these photos. The caps are dated 42 and 43, that doesn't make sense

Comment

I have never seen an example of the FlaschenEisminen 44 in a collection. The only picture I have seen of them is the first one you posted from the Lexpev website.

Where did the picture showing the four plugs come from? f they are yours, can you post a picture showing the side and bottom of them?

Comment

Originally posted by WWIIBuff View Post
                    I have never seen an example of the FlaschenEisminen 44 in a collection. The only picture I have seen of them is the first one you posted from the Lexpev website.

Where did the picture showing the four plugs come from? f they are yours, can you post a picture showing the side and bottom of them?
                    The photos come from here:

https://cigalevallauris3.skyrock.com...ismine-44.html

https://cigalevallauris3.skyrock.com...ismine-44.html

Comment

is not lepevex is my item from my collection

Comment

Originally posted by sidgeyer View Post
                        is not lepevex is my item from my collection
                        WWIIBuff was referring to these ones. These ones are not in your collection unfortunately ! And I am really wondering if FlaschenEisminen 44 have really existed ...

Comment

i have not understand all srx

Comment

Sorry to dug up this thread but I believed this was a "FlaschenEisminen 44" but in fact this is not ! The reason is that I found some adapters dated 42 and 43 therefore it can't be a model 44.

Does anybody have some informations about this model ?

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Those are the sames ones you posted above, and you are correct, the dates do not make sense if they were produced for the Flascheneismine 44. Perhaps the adapters were produced previously to be used with regular civilian bottles, and then later in 1944 the Flascheneismine 44 was officially designated a military ordnance item?

If you are unsure about the item you started this thread with, maybe you should sell it to me so it does not clutter your collection.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X