3,7cm Flak 18 ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3,7cm Flak 18 ammo

Hi gentlemen, I am after some pictures of HE 3,7cm Flak rounds. How rare are they and what would their value be. I have spotted two for sale. There is not much out there on them. Lots about the guns. Not so much the ammo.
    Cheers

http://jyxo.info/uploads/3F/3f618cc1...eeb2277078.jpg

Comment

In the Czech Republic this is not a rare ammunition :-) :-)
      Some time ago, this ammunition was found in sole place :
      20 pcs 20mm Flak ammo,
      652 pcs 3,7cm FlaK ammo,
      5 pcs 7,5cm Sprgr.34,
      14 pcs 8,8cm FlaK.41 ammo.

Two photos from the search :

something about 3,7cm HE ammunition :

Comment

klarkon

i am curious about the 2 pics...

Comment

LOLEK & BOLEK have found a nice cache just curious if next ciney show whe can see this in natura

Comment

Klaron,

Was the ammunition shown in the photos (as found in the Czech Republic) deactivated and sold to collectors, or was it destroyed? I sure hope that it ended up in collectors' hands!

Comment

LOLEK and BOLEK are animated characters from POLAND.

RED LION : try translate this article :-) :-) :-) :

http://www.pyro-csol.cz/files/pribehy/Mokra.pdf

Comment

Alan Smith - Several pieces were deactivated, the rest was destroyed.................

Comment

LOLEK AND BOLEK where on hollyday trip in czech repulic to look in the woods
                  for finding real good stuff .

just a joke
                  yes klarkton i must not translate the entire text to understand that the rounds where found from oficials that search amunition from ww 2 as whe have here in our country service de deminage
                  Attached Files

Comment

RED LION - The rounds were found by the WW2 artefacts hunters ( they were probably scared ), nobody knows how much they have taken away. They left the place and left some ammunition on the surface..............
                    The mushroom seeker found it and reported to the police . . . . . . . . .

Comment

aha i am right also i think i have see this 2 guys in ciney last show
                      in la gleize show last year i have see police have seized 3,7cm grenade heads
                      from sellers that have polish licence plates on cars . heads where seized and cassings not . you can not longer sale grenades heads in belgium militaria shows
                      cassings only when primer is removed . france it s the same all rounds or
                      grenade bodys are forbiden too sale in st avold militaria show a seller where arested

Comment

RED LION - This is a big advantage for us... in the Czech Republic ...............
                        This "banned" ammunition from Poland, Belgium and France is sold at collectors marts of militaria in Prague and other cities.............
                        http://www.antiktrhy.cz/en/militaria-prague/

Comment

klarkton if you have good conections you can buy from lolek and bolek direct via
                          e mail to buy on militaria fair is not the only way when you know the source
                          since years to obtain cool stuf is not dificult the most on militaria fairs is reserved via e mail and where send via postal way or you meet at the show .

Comment

RED LION - I know that, you have the holy truth

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X