Flascheneismine 42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flascheneismine 42

Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread on the Flascheneismine 42 (Fl.Es.Mi.42). There were a few different variations made, so please post pictures of yours.

Here are picture of mine to get things started. It is the clear-glass version, and it does not have a mold number on the bottom like most of the greenish colored bottles do.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

-
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

'
          Attached Files

Comment

/
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for having opened this thread. In fact, Flascheneismine is not really a mine but rather an explosive charge, what do you think ?

Comment

found this on the web....http://http://michaelhiske.de/Allierte/USA/TManual/5_223C/Teil_02/Kap07/Section01/PAR101.HTM

Comment

Originally posted by Euronymous View Post
                  Thanks for having opened this thread. In fact, Flascheneismine is not really a mine but rather an explosive charge, what do you think ?
                  I guess it would depend on how the bottle was being used. As you can see on the website that Jens has supplied a link to above, this mine or charge could be used both ways.

Comment

Does anyone know if the plug (adapter) for these mines were ever made of metal, or were they always wood?

Comment

Originally posted by WWIIBuff View Post
                      Does anyone know if the plug (adapter) for these mines were ever made of metal, or were they always wood?
                      The one in my collection has a wooden adapter. I have never seen metal adapters until now ...

Comment

eisenflaschemine

Hello ;

i have some metal adapters ,the go in a wooden plug ,who hat too be different of the standard one that we all have.

Regards,

Jan
                        Attached Files

Comment

tijl26 - Photo is taken in the fog ??? :-D :-D

Comment

Originally posted by tijl26 View Post
                            Hello ;

i have some metal adapters ,the go in a wooden plug ,who hat too be different of the standard one that we all have.

Regards,

Jan
                            With the Flascheneismine 42 fuze, only the wooden adapter is used. What you are showing us is the part of the 2nd model of cap to adapt a fuze like Glühzünder 28 or an other one. This part often goes away when the zinc cap is in bad condition. They are always mouted together.

Comment

foto is very clear in my archive ,but not here ,d'ont know why ,

Regards ,

Jan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X