AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recommendations for a good reference book on German ordnance & weapons of WWII?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any recommendations for a good reference book on German ordnance & weapons of WWII?

Hi Guys,

I've learned a lot from the internet over the years, but thought it would be nice to also get a good reference book on the subject of German ordnance and weapons. Something with good pictures and lots of details.

Which books do you guys recommend? (I would prefer it in English, but it does not have to be)

there are several books on the market......Deutsche Gewehrgranaten und GewehrgranatgerÀte from Michael Heidler, Deutsche Leucht- und Signalmuntion bis 1945 from Dr. Lorenz Scheit ( also in english available) and Deutsche Nahkampfwaffen from Wolfgang Fleischer

Comment

Originally posted by oberjaeger View Post
      there are several books on the market......Deutsche Gewehrgranaten und GewehrgranatgerÀte from Michael Heidler, Deutsche Leucht- und Signalmuntion bis 1945 from Dr. Lorenz Scheit ( also in english available) and Deutsche Nahkampfwaffen from Wolfgang Fleischer
      Thanks Jens. I was wondering about the Wolfgang Fleischer book, especially since copies of it are so expensive these days.

Originally posted by klarkon View Post
      Some good manuals :
      Great references, thanks. Lexpev.nl is such a great site, but I did not realize they had these manuals too. Now they are an even better website for me.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X