1944 Übungs-Stielhandgranate 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1944 Übungs-Stielhandgranate 24

I recently acquired this from a guy who's had it for 30+ years. I've researched this and now know exactly what this is.

Aside the fact that the red paint is chipped up, I believe it was never used. The rolled brown paper inside appears to be intact to protect the charge threads. The Ub and 1944 brb are nice to the degree it doesn't look handled much. The head is a little loose and is also marked 44 brb. The end cap has a spot of rust, but under the cap was the pull cord. Inside the end the wood looks brand new like no ones fingers have been inside. And then it still has the ink stamp. WaA65.

Questions? 1.How rare are they? I searched to the end of the net and have maybe seen 2 ever for sale. I paid what I think is a little high (over $200 under $300), but I've never seen one for sale let alone in this condition. I bought it to keep, not sell. 2.What are they worth in terms of retail?

Let me know what you think. Thanks and enjoy the pics.

a very nice brb marked M 24 training stick grenade, not so rare but the price is o.k. i.m.o
    congrats
    best regards jens

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X