Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M24 Repro or real?

Hi Guys

I am interested in buying this grenade but unfortunately have not been able to get more pictures from the seller. I know these are heavily faked and the pictures are not the best but does this one stand a chance? I have gone through previous threads and know better pictures are required but this is all I have for now unfortunately. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Barry
    Attached Files

Not great pictures but from what I can see no alarm bells but without better pics I couldn't commit.

Comment

M24

Hi,

It looks real enough but I have to ask - in that condition why bother?

I'd keep looking if it were me.

Good luck!

Grossfuss

Comment

If it was cheap to buy and ship compared to other originals, and I wanted it, I'd bite.

Comment

Thanks for the help much appreciated.

Grossfuss-they are really hard to come buy in SA and like Quatsch said if I can get it cheap worth going for. It is the first one I have come across in SA in my years of collecting.

Barry

Comment

M24

Hi Barry,

I apologise if I sounded arrogant - I appreciate it must be a lot harder for you in SA.

In that case it must really hurt to see some of the collections up here with cases full of the things!

Good luck,

Grossfuss

Comment

Hi Grossfuss

No apology needed. I agree with your comment. After doing some more research I decided to pass as I would like to find one in better condition. Not a lot of ordinance made it to SA so looking at collections in the rest of the world makes for good motivation.

Barry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X