• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerfaust end cap?

Panzerfaust end cap is it original ?

Robert
    Attached Files

I never seen original one but I think that they were made of waxed paper, would you show some more photos, check how deep is this paper end, is there traces of glue inside? because on the ends of tubes that I have there is a glue.

Comment

this look different, but there was many producers

Comment

Hi few more photos
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by duv View Post
            this look different, but there was many producers
            indeed, quite different

Comment

Hi,

i have a original complete set (inside and outside caps) from a near complete Panzerfaust 60, but i don't want to unleash the krakken of the fakes...

See You

Vince

Comment

Hi,

Robert, it is different from the common one, but i think it may be original. This is the outside cap.

Here is an inside cap recently sold on EBay which seemed to be legit (waxed paper like the original) :

See You

Vince

Comment

Hi Vince
                  Cannot see the photos?

Robert

Comment

Hi Vince
                    Thanks I can see them now that's great if if it is original can you send pictures to me of your originals ?

Robert

Comment

FrenchVolunteer this rubber part it is from inside of the tube not from end, would You send me photos of paper one from the end of the tube?

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
                        Hi,

i have a original complete set (inside and outside caps) from a near complete Panzerfaust 60, but i don't want to unleash the krakken of the fakes...

See You

Vince
                        So thats a meaningless post...

Comment

thanks for info Gran Sasso, sorry for misunderstood, but those inside rubber part is so many times sold as an end cup. Maybe someone have paper tube from inside with is between those rubber discs? I have two but half burned

Comment

The blueprints I have seen online show the end caps to be recessed at the end with the edges pressed inwards and an indent around the middle of the cap perhaps to press it into the glue.
                            The seller of these end caps on ebay.de said that he has 50+ of them in various condition and color. He said they were from WW2 and from the factory that produced them. Since I have never seen any photos of end caps with the flat face, just photos as shown above, I decided to pass on them. They've been going for about 30 euros.
                            Bill

and I agree with duv that the other cap shown by French Volunteer is from the inside of the tube, is of rubber and agrees with the blueprints in it's cross section.
                            Last edited by bogdan; 03-07-2016, 11:59 PM. Reason: additional comment

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X