Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerknacker u. Pioniere

Good day Gents,
    Question regarding the improvised Geballte Ladung. I've images and information about the use of M 24 grenade heads, egg grenades and captured grenades being used to make the multi head charge. Just wondering if there is any information, be it photographic, written accounts or in instruction manuals about other charges being used in conjunction with the M 24 to improvise a Geballte Ladung?
    Sprengkörper 28? Bohrpatrone 28? Westfalit? Etc., etc.. Any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Regards
    Bern

I've seen manuals that show a M24 attached to a jerrycan fuel to set a vehicule on fire. Ans surely they used wathever charge they could make to kill a enemypanzer...

Comment

Thanks for the info Ton, I've got the Panzerknacker manual that shows the M 24 tied to a Jerrycan. There's also a good war time training video on Youtube "Manner Gegen Panzer" that shows most of the weapons (purpose built and improvised) that were used to take out tanks. I'm more interested in actual proof that the basic Pioniere charges were used on the improvised Geballte Ladung.
      Regards
      Bern

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X