V2 rocket combustion chamber - value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V2 rocket combustion chamber - value?

I have posted this on the estand but to be honest i have no idea how to value this so i put a speculative one down! How do you value it! Any ideas? Found in a wood in Essex, UK.

hi rogering........being an ordnance collector,that is a great piece.it must be remembered if you sell on here,unless it can be picked up,the shipping cost would be prohibitive..............dave

Comment

That would look perfect in the Living Room on the wife's white carpet next to the TV.

Comment

Is it still in the woods or have you retrieved it?

Comment

Yes is retrieved and sat in my drive for quite a while whilst i pondered what to do with it! I had two people come up and correctly identify it. They won a jammy dodger and a cup of tea. Sadly now have to move house so it is winding its way down to an auction house in Somerset.....ill post details if interested if it goes online.

Comment

IKEA do great stands for these type of things..i can see the fun of constructing the stand for it now....

Comment

Have you any idea how it came to be where you found it? It's a great piece and I'd love to own it! Mark.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X