Panzerscreck w/rocket & ammo box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerscreck w/rocket & ammo box

I'm thinking of selling & wounder what you think. The launcher is complete with blast shield w/2 glasses,sling,range rectile and demilled. The ammo box has a bit of paper label the hardware is original but some of the screws are not. The rocket I restored and has the AZ5095/1 fuze and electrical firing fuze. Now for the negative points. I attempted to remove the paint on the shield and some areas of the body,the loading ring needs to have one support tacked in and a few reenforced, I cleaned the wood and coated it with a dull sealer,and there is a small dent on the front that can be fixed. So that's that I will replie when I get a chance. Thanks
    Attached Files

Cool!

Comment

Me personally would go for "Super cool"
      It's a Finish Import from the Interarms era. These are extremely seldom to find with the original Dunkelgelb intact under the Finish green, so that is an "upper". It also has the original web strap and the support bracket. The hole in the tube is of course a "downer", but you can't get away with it without it....
      I guess you can raise the price slightly from the advertised price when it was "new"

More info on http://www.bergflak.com/psindex.html
      Attached Files

Comment

$3000

How does $3000 plus %3 PayPal fee and shipping from CT sound?

Comment

Please move

I posted this in the wrong section. Please move to the estand under
          Firearms and ordance

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X