Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inert ordanance

Hello,

does anyone collect inert ordanace or shell caseings(heavier caliber 20mm and up?)Im interested in groud dug shell caseings etc,anyone know of a good collector/dealer when it comes to these type of things?

Yancy

20mm Kriegsmarine flak

I have some should you need it, inert and in the packing case's
    Robert

Comment

hi Yancy, I collect and sometimes sell some 20mm flak, and 20mm mg151 aircraft rounds. most of my stuff is pretty nice, though. check ebay, too there is always a few there. manions is another good source.
      Bri

Comment

There's a dealer on ebay, stevo427, who always has cool inert ordnance.
        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Hello,

thanks for the replies,I plan to start looking for a 50mm at after the september 14th show(Im saveing all my pennies for that one) here in San Diego.Im ok on 20mm and 37mm right now(now for the bigger ,more expensive stuff)I know of a german dealer who deals in ordanace but his prices are high and shipping is expensive from Germany.Does anyone know a British collector/dealer Mike Saffery?I bought a 37mm at round from him last year but i misplaced his email address and have not been able to contact him since.

Yancy

Comment

20mm

Yancy,
            Do you have a 20mm " Kriegsmarine marked" round? I have one for sale.
            Robert

Comment

Hello Robert,

thanks for the offer,I have several 20mm rounds and am not really looking to buy anymore right now,I will keep you in mind when my financial situation gets a little better(hopefully soon!)

Yancy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X