Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerfaust

Will need your help/advice again.

This Panzerfaust is for sale on E-stand, though I think (want to say this carefully) it is overpriced? I tried to compare with other ones sold and it seemed to me that the price was even less for one with the fins on the warhead. Here, on this one for sale, they are gone...
    Also want to ask if this is the real thing. Again I think it is...but its always nice to hear an expert-opinion. Many thanks...

Link :
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=743018

Nicolas

nice but for me looking for those 2 photos it is overpriced, hard to say how much paint is on it, no stencils visible, probably no paint and numbers on sight
    you can find nicer but You will have to be very patient. Hard to find nice one in good price.

Comment

Duv,

Again a "thank you" for your quick/honest response

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=666960
        here are my faust tubes and parts, it is hard to find nice condition in good price

Comment

Originally posted by duv View Post
          nice but for me looking for those 2 photos it is overpriced, hard to say how much paint is on it, no stencils visible, probably no paint and numbers on sight
          you can find nicer but You will have to be very patient. Hard to find nice one in good price.
          Yes, I agree

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Here is mine. With original paint..... So you can compare...

Comment

hallo peewee1994
                would you show some more pix
                is it Pzf 100?

Comment

Nice photo, Peewee. Are there still a lot of markings/text left on the Pzf?

Maybe the question has been asked before, but how can you see difference between a Pzf 60 and a Pzf 100? Could it be a different position of a bolt? Looked at some photos on the net, though cant see any.

Nicolas

Comment

More pics....

Comment

There is no remains of the sticker on the head. That is really how you could tell what he size was. The only difference between the 60 and 100 is the charge....

Comment

Here is the diagram of the head with the zunder. Also my pics of my zunder...

Comment

the difference between 60 and 100 is also place of screw that keep charge inside, 100 have triangular shape of wings

Comment

Comment

tail + head montage in Pzf60

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X