Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake egg grenade 39

Hello

What do you think about this well made copy ?

http://www.militaryantiquesmuseum.co...earchfor=16521

No expert in these but it looks nicely made. It is a copy while sold as so. It will be a fake when sold as original

Carles

Comment

they came from latvia, available in tan or fieldgrey, very nice made...but there are some details to detect them as a fake....

best regards jens

Comment

What are these details ?

Comment

Hi,
          Quite expensive for only a copy..
          Regards

Comment

It would be interesting to know the details to determine as fake. I am pretty sure that inside the body, there is no location for the detonator ...

Comment

......our hobby becomes more and more a minefield

Comment

Why make a copy, if you come across these every month? In Latvia, these grenades are

Why make a copy, if you come across these every month? In Latvia, these grenades are very much in the ground. sell dangerous, removed the border, the customs service.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                  Why make a copy, if you come across these every month? In Latvia, these grenades are very much in the ground. sell dangerous, removed the border, the customs service.
                  My guess is that this fake is in better condition than most of the ground dug examples you encounter. But really, it all comes down to money. There are people who will do almost anything for a profit.

Comment

many of my friends find these models in very good quality metal and paint.

I'm looking for not only in the forest soil. I diver, looking in the water - in the mud, iron things continue as new.
                    many of my friends find these models in very good quality metal and paint.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X