Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brennzünder 39 for M24

Looking for some thoughts on these.

What thoughts are you hoping to hear? It's original, but missing the pull-wire. A complete one with the wire and a detonator is worth around 45 Euros

Comment

I was looking for comments on the application and period, if relevant. Do you have image of missing wire and where/how attached? I am looking for one.

Comment

here it is...
        Attached Files

Comment

BZ 39 umg.

Comment

Here is a site that has all you want http://www.lexpev.nl/fuzesandigniter...zuender39.html
            What Oberjaeger showed is a Brennzünder 24, not a 39. 24s have year of production stamped into them, but 39s are not marked in this manner, so one cannot pinpoint the period of use.

Comment

I notice Bz 39 in matte black paint and others without. Wonder why.
              Does anyone have a wire or sprengkapsel no. 8 they would consider selling.
              Pls PM me.

Comment

There is no paint, those fuzes are from water and the zinc became black. I post a pic of a few mint ones for that you can see the real colour. And do what Nick told you, visit that site, it is great .
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Komiya View Post
                  Here is a site that has all you want http://www.lexpev.nl/fuzesandigniter...zuender39.html
                  What Oberjaeger showed is a Brennzünder 24, not a 39. 24s have year of production stamped into them, but 39s are not marked in this manner, so one cannot pinpoint the period of use.
                  Nick, you became an expert in a few days, great .

Comment

Originally posted by Grenademan2005 View Post
                    There is no paint, those fuzes are from water and the zinc became black. I post a pic of a few mint ones for that you can see the real colour. And do what Nick told you, visit that site, it is great .
                    That is a great site for learning the mechanisms for the M24.

Would you be willing so part with one of yours for an amount. I am looking for a single for my only M24.

Comment

Originally posted by Grenademan2005 View Post
                      Nick, you became an expert in a few days, great .
                      Thanks to you, so long as we don't get into the variations in material that I don't want to wade into it's simple enough.

Comment

I would like to bring this old topic back to the top since I am looking for a nice "Brennzünder 39" fuze to complete my M24 steelhandgranade.

Who can provide me with info on where I could buy one of these ? Thanks a lot,

Jim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X