Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Railway gun

Hello

Just picked up this photo, no information about where the picture was taken, wonder if anyone might have an idea? any help appreciated

thanks
    Attached Files

John. not going to be much help. BUT, the photo looks VERY familiar to me . I believe it's a photo just out side of the factory where this barrel was made. the rail yard was bombed big time , so this item never left this area to get married up with the rest of the weapon.
    might be @ anonymous-generaltopics.blogspot.com. can't be fore sure. plus I don't want to search my 11,000 images to see IF I got it. OR image goggle search on "rail guns".
    swear ,I just saw a photo just like this Recently. jeff

Comment

yep i have seen it also here very recently

Comment

If you look towards the end of the train, there is a brick building with a sign on it. The sign sort of looks like the ones that tell the name of the train station.

Perhaps someone can read the sign (which has white letters)?

Comment

Originally posted by grndevil44 View Post
          Hello

Just picked up this photo, no information about where the picture was taken, wonder if anyone might have an idea? any help appreciated

thanks
          They are British soldiers overlooking the remains of heavy bombed target. Likely somewhere near Calais or neighboring Belgium.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X