Ammo Cases Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo Cases Questions

Hi Folks, just want to ask if anybody can direct me in a "Value" direction on the following Cases/Boxes.
    The First is a "Pulverkasten D" Zinc-lined and rubber sealed on the Lid.
    The other one is for 2 Shells of the "Schwere Feldhaubitze 18". Just Wood with the "Holders" for the Shells.
    Attached Files

BTW, I have more Boxes, but as they need to much space I'd like to sell them next Year. For some Years, it was a kind of Fetish to collect Boxes, Cases, etc. from different Nations and want to get rid of them because they don't match. I only keep my Officers Steel Cases.

Comment

Wood boxes for artillery are not very valuable.

Comment

What is "not very valuable"? 1 Euro, 100 Euro?

Comment

100 euro is a lot of money. You can find these boxes in Belgium for 30 euro.

Comment

Originally posted by Grenademan2005 View Post
            100 euro is a lot of money. You can find these boxes in Belgium for 30 euro.
            Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear.
            I think the Pulverkasten is a bit more as it is a real large one.
            reaches the dimensions of the large Officers Steel Boxes.

Comment

I think prices depend on overall state, presence of paper labels etc.

A lot of s.F.H. 18 crates came out of Finland in the last 10 years or so, but mostly with pre war camo paint and black painted ones.
              The unpainted one might be worth a bit more.

In both cases, i think 30 would be a bargain; i would go for 50 to 60.

Comment

Not in La Gleize, my friend.

Comment

There's allways a place where the people don't know the Value. About 10 Yrs. ago, a friend of mine bought 3 original CCC's in gold for 800 Euros, makes 266.66 Euros ea. BTW. The FH18 Box can't come from Norway. Got it from an Attic in Berlin 30 Yrs. ago.

Comment

Believe me, sellers on shows are not stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Grenademan2005 View Post
                      Believe me, sellers on shows are not stupid.
                      I never said this, in that case I have to call me stupid too.

Comment

I have few of these same boxes.I paid 20euros each.But i know they are littlebit more nowdays.

Comment

Well, 20 euro maybe is a little cheap. 30-40 would be the shows prices.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X