Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8cm mortar

Hello,

It has been a while, so I thought I would throw this topic back out there... Does anyone know where I can get some accessories for the 8cm mortar? I have the complete mortar with sight(and can). I need a cleaning kit, sighting posts, and etc. My mortar has also a repro barrel so I would love to find a legal origninal...even if it is torch cut... As long as it is in one piece and presentable.

Thanks for your time
    Paul

Paul,
    Try this fellow, he comes up with lots of items, feel free to let him know I sent you... He's honest, upfront and more of a collector that seller. I have never had anything but good result's. bergflak@hotmail.com
    Regards,
    Robert
    PS. That uniform I sent should just about now be in the CWO hands!

Originally posted by PaulMedic
    Hello,

It has been a while, so I thought I would throw this topic back out there... Does anyone know where I can get some accessories for the 8cm mortar? I have the complete mortar with sight(and can). I need a cleaning kit, sighting posts, and etc. My mortar has also a repro barrel so I would love to find a legal origninal...even if it is torch cut... As long as it is in one piece and presentable.

Thanks for your time
    Paul

Comment

Thank you so much. I have sent this gentleman an email. I would think that this stuff should be around. I do not see too much collector demand on mortar items...or am I wrong. I will check if my new prize has arrived yet.

Thanks again!!!

Paul

Comment

If there are any other sources where I can check for related items, please don't hesitate to share

Paul

Comment

There's one for sale here, maybe they have part's as well ...

http://www.milweb.net/classifieds/cl...type=artillery

Comment

Originally posted by Zünder
            There's one for sale here, maybe they have part's as well ...

http://www.milweb.net/classifieds/cl...type=artillery
            Thank you for your reply. I have sent an email to the address posted. I will keep you all posted on the outcome. Thank again Zunder

Comment

Hi,

I have a 8cm mortar bomb for sale. I also have a 8cm, and a 5cm both all original in my collection
              Damien Horn.
              Originally posted by PaulMedic
              Hello,

Thanks for your time
              Paul

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X