Flak sight 38/ 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flak sight 38/ 40

HI guys dug this out from my junk room . posted for your opinions and any idea on currant value as may be moving to e-stand soon thanks in advance for any comments and help happy collecting martin .
    Attached Files

flak sight 38

photo 2
    Attached Files

Comment

flak sight 38

photo 3
      Attached Files

Comment

flak sight 38

photo 4
        Attached Files

Comment

flak sight 38

photo 5
          Attached Files

Comment

flak sight 38

photo 6 , box has spare lennses and bulbs thanks fo looking martin .
            Attached Files

Comment

I had one of the scopes 25 or so years ago. Supposedly was off an 88 wixh they had had digitals then...no photos either to show.

Comment

I have the same kit (with capture papers) and if I remember correctly, I paid around $500 for it. Does your kit still have accessories like tools and spare lenses?

Comment

I just bought the complete kit missing the screw driver a few weeks back on german ebay for $275. Im always looking for extras for my flak if anyone has some they want to sell.
                  Dan

Comment

Here's a couple pictures of my sight
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Postwar repainted in Norwegian green it seems.
                        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

No doubt Simon. We had a lot of them in use here in Norway under and after ww2.
                          I got a mint 20mm FLAK optic sight with rubber eye protection

I also got an extra spare box with 2 x 20mm FLAK magazines in used condition.

Comment

Wish I could find a 2cm gun barrel, but I'm not sure where I could display it.

Comment

My FLAK 38 sight set and chest looks identical to the green painted one above. It came from the FLAK 38s sold to Portugal during the war and used by them in post war years. As on the one above my sight has ordnance tan beneath the green paint.
                              There is a FLAK 38 barrel on the sturmgewher forum for $850. Said to be in mint condition. It also is a barrel from the Portugese commercial contract. I paid a hundred more last year for one, but it is the only one I had seen for sale up to that point.
                              BEL

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X