M1A1 Bazooka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M1A1 Bazooka

Greetings: I was not sure where to post this, I have posted it on 2 other forums, I think this is the one I should have put it on. I have a chance to acquire an M1A1 bazooka at an upcoming sale. I have no idea what these are worth, but have always liked them. Can anyone please give me a ballpark figure as to what would be a reasonable amount to pay. What are they worth??? It is in complete above average condition. I do not have any photos and any prices quoted will be strictly on the item I have described. All replies are gratefully appreciated.
    Best Regards
    Zeke

Zeke,

The answer is kind of subjective based on lots of variables. The most important is which country it is located in. I presume Canada as that's where you apear to be, and if I recall correctly, those items we in the U.S. would call a "destructive device" are entirely legal without special permission in Canada. Correct?

Here in the States, I would say a bare minimum price would be about $2,000. The few I've seen for sale in recent years were priced closer to $4,000 or $5,000 but don't know if they sold. They are very scarce these days and are probably most sought after here in the U.S. because of all the American weapons collectors here. Not sure how strong the demand is in Canada so you may or may not face serious competition at the sale. Hope that helps.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Ordnance View Post
      Zeke,

The answer is kind of subjective based on lots of variables. The most important is which country it is located in. I presume Canada as that's where you apear to be, and if I recall correctly, those items we in the U.S. would call a "destructive device" are entirely legal without special permission in Canada. Correct?

Here in the States, I would say a bare minimum price would be about $2,000. The few I've seen for sale in recent years were priced closer to $4,000 or $5,000 but don't know if they sold. They are very scarce these days and are probably most sought after here in the U.S. because of all the American weapons collectors here. Not sure how strong the demand is in Canada so you may or may not face serious competition at the sale. Hope that helps.

Rick
      Greetings Rick. Thank you for the reply and information. You have been a GREAT help. I am most appreciative. You are absolutely CORRECT about destructive weapons being legal in Canada. I have always wanted an early ww2 bazooka , but since they are rarely seen , I HAD no idea of price worth. . Thanks to you I now have a guideline. I will keep you informed as to the outcome.
      Best Regards
      Zeke

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X