My latest Stick grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Miguel,

Have emailed you. How does one tell if a M24 det. has been dewatted?

Regards,
    John
    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Originally posted by John Hodgin View Post
      Thanks Miguel,

Have emailed you. How does one tell if a M24 det. has been dewatted?

Regards,
      John
      Throw it against the wall, if it explode is still live. If you burned it.... really I don´t know. Mines are totally inerted as I explained you in the email.
      Miguel A.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Grenademan28 View Post
        Throw it against the wall, if it explode is still live. If you burned it.... really I don´t know. Mines are totally inerted as I explained you in the email.
        Miguel A.J.
        NOT burned!!!!!!!!!

Buried, in the ground, sealed in a waterproof container labeled det. dangerous!
        Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Originally posted by John Hodgin View Post
          NOT burned!!!!!!!!!

Buried, in the ground, sealed in a waterproof container labeled det. dangerous!
          I´m sorry, I misunderstanding you first time For see if the det is empty and safe you have to look inside, if you see another little capsule near the open mouth..... then bury it again very deep. If you find a drilled capsule then it is safe. If it is totally empty like my Alloy dets, no problem neither. I hope that now I have answered to your question.
          Miguel A.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Grenademan28 View Post
            I´m sorry, I misunderstanding you first time For see if the det is empty and safe you have to look inside, if you see another little capsule near the open mouth..... then bury it again very deep. If you find a drilled capsule then it is safe. If it is totally empty like my Alloy dets, no problem neither. I hope that now I have answered to your question.
            Miguel A.J.
            Thanks, yes you have answered my question. Buried very deep, and will stay there.

Thanks Miguel,
            John
            Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Mines are empty An M24 is uncomplet without the Sprengkapseln8, Brass or Alloy. Is like to have a car without wheels.
              Miguel A.J.

Comment

I see there is some doubt over safety of the dets mentioned in both my posts so I just thought I would chime in and put any doubts to rest

These dets are empty and safe. The tubes have no filling in them. The alloy ones were never filled as they came from a factory site where they were never loaded and the very rare brass ones were inerted by an expert so they are 100% empty and safe . So no missing fingers to worry about!
                That in its self is another reason the dets are so hard to find as they are unstable and dangerous and not a lot of people will risk inerting them.
                Miguel is a top guy and a real expert in his field , I have done many trades with him and learnt a lot along the way. Trust him and trust his dets , and if there are some still on offer buy some while you can .
                Regards
                MG34NZ

Comment

Miguel, sounds like your a great resource to have on the forum. Im very glad you joined. Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by MG34NZ View Post
                    I see there is some doubt over safety of the dets mentioned in both my posts so I just thought I would chime in and put any doubts to rest

These dets are empty and safe. The tubes have no filling in them. The alloy ones were never filled as they came from a factory site where they were never loaded and the very rare brass ones were inerted by an expert so they are 100% empty and safe . So no missing fingers to worry about!
                    That in its self is another reason the dets are so hard to find as they are unstable and dangerous and not a lot of people will risk inerting them.
                    Miguel is a top guy and a real expert in his field , I have done many trades with him and learnt a lot along the way. Trust him and trust his dets , and if there are some still on offer buy some while you can .
                    Regards
                    MG34NZ
                    DRINK A BEER, I PAY!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Miguel A.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Barbaritz View Post
                      Miguel, sounds like your a great resource to have on the forum. Im very glad you joined. Glenn
                      Very nice words, Glenn, many thanks. I will try to do my best.
                      Miguel A.J.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X