Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Smoke Grenade

Hello Ordinance guys.

Any idea what a German potatomasher Smoke grenade goes for?
    It's an earlier one as it doen't have the ridges on the handle, but retains much of its paint. I'll try to post some pics tommorow.

I plan on selling it at the SOS as its not somthing I want to mail. while the squib is long gone, the can is still full. Its a cool enuogh piece, but a little more esoteric than I can afford to keep in my display.

Thanks,
    Jerry
    http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Jerry,
    A matching one in very good shape would be something I am interested in, I'll be at the show lets meet up and talk I'll send you my info

Post a photo it would really help.

Michael

Comment

Here are some photos. I have received a few inquiries already, but like I mentioned I really don't want to ship this (which is why I just didn't offer it on the E-stand)

Its pretty nice other than the fact the handle is warped a bit.

http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

Jerry, Im gonna be honest here... that is the best condition smoke head I ever saw. I wish you lived near Me, Id be driving over to strike up a deal with no shipping fees involved. I have been asking for years why these style cans are so hard to find in this condition. no one ever replys. I believe it to be from the chemicals inside leaking as time goes on. lets face it, theres plenty of examples of all the other styles that are pristine. I know, I own a couple. but the smoker always eludes me. true, I have seen great smoke sticks but yours is the best head I ever saw. yeah, you should just sell it to me. Glenn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X