rear Tan Grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear Tan Grenade

I finally found and just recived the stick to match my tan head i bought a little over a year ago
    sadly the stick has a fair bit of corrosion but is origional tan paint the odd thing is the stick i think is marked 43 fcc but is too faint to be 100% and the coulors dont match the head seems o hae been dulled down? while the stick paint is shiny like on my M43 head
    also note they painted even the bottom cap and threads! i assume it was to pervent rusting and all the items were sprayed in one lot?
    The green stick is a matching 43 fcc but the top is too far gone to see the marking but i am 90% sure its matching
    The M43 is a 44 fcc
    the green head on its own is a 44 fcc
    while the tan is 44 fcc on the head and 43(?) fcc on the stick

Last edited by reidmuller; 10-11-2006, 04:29 PM.

Very nice!!
    R.Blue

Comment

FRIGGIN' SWEET Adam! what is this, an "fcc" fest! is that just coincidence or are you into "fcc'? I must admit though, I am partial to the 2 tan babies and definitely feel you should sell the M43 to me so you can buy your Girlfriend something nice with the cash, dont you agree Shes worth that. Glenn

Comment

also, do you or anyone know what the "O" after the "fcc" on the stick means? Ive seen that before and always wondered. Glenn

Comment

Haha Glen its just the way they came to me i have been buying any grenades or parts i see and i also perfer the later war stuff and they seem to be the main manufacures later war
          As for the "O" i have looked into it and allthough i haent been able to examin many i belie it means it takes the roled corse thread insted of the finer early war one on wich the "fcc" sticks had a triangle i think
          And sorry but sell some kit for a Girl!! my kit will allways stay with me through thick and thin they will allways be there for me and bring me happyness and enjoyment i could never part with it would be the kit over any girl if it came to it hahahahahahaha soo keep on dreaming Glenn maybe one day if i find a nicer example you will be the first refusal

Comment

a Man of my own words. when single, chicks come and go but militaria is always your confidante. our relics never let us down and a "true" piece ALWAYS brings a smile to our faces. once again. awesome trop examples. Glenn

Comment

oh yeah, good comment on the "O" and the triangle. that sounds like a very good theory. maybe someone has examples of both to confirm it. Glenn

Comment

Very nice...

Very Nice selection of late stielhandgranates,, perfect.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X