No announcement yet.

3 grenades for your viewing pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Grenade collection Glenn, thanks for posting it! I need to get an egg grenade, so I will be on the lookout for one after the holidays. Very nice collection you have there! Thanks, Mike

Comment

Glenn they look Excellent
      I have just seen the this thread but here is some of mine the 2 M43s look simlar but mine is marked dol 44
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks Guys. I knew I would hear from you Adam. looks like you need a few heads for all those sticks, what are you cornering the market on handles. nice frag sleeve. is it marked/dated? Glenn

Comment

hehe yeah well when i got one the guy offerd me 3 more so how could i refuse??
          The Frag sleve is a brb44 wich is the only known origional maker of frag sleves i havent seen any others wich i am happy with like the oxo ones

Comment

yup, the good 'ol "oxo 44". I took a burn on one of those. $75..00.. but I sold it off, I forget what for but atleast I got a little back. believe it or not a few months ago I saw on ebay a great "brb 44" with almost all the paint and the ring/3 hooks and it was for a buy it now price of $199.00. I saw it and knew it was good but waited to hear some private reviews from some members here. I waited for 4 hours and no one took it. when I got the responses I wanted it was gone. the Guy even had a 3 day inspection period. what was I thinking. now I'll be lucky if I see one for $500.00. probably more I would think. I've done that a few times with various pieces and never let it down. oh well... the collecting world still turns. Glenn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X