Nebelwerfer and 8,8cm Pak/Kwk containers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ville,
    Truly outstanding items. I only wish we could find items like this over here.

Chet
    Zinc stinks!

Comment

Pzgr. 39-1 was also used in 8,8 cm Kw.K. 36 and 8,8 cm Flak 41.

Difference between Pzgr. 39 and 39-1 was the quality of the steel, the 39-1 was sligthly better.
      To tell them apart, the 39-1 had a white "1" stencilled just below the tip, as well as a "1" stamped into the metal cap.

Pzgr. 39-1 are very difficult to find, no telling what the prices are like.
      If you are looking for Flak 41 cases i might be able to help.

Originally posted by Ville Kosonen
      Hey!

And thanks!

I left only one Nbw container in worse condition, but only as there was no room in our car .

There was also a bit rusted Nbw rocket, but I already have one. And I was lucky not to buy it as we had little difficulties with young security official of the ship lines with these stuff and some fragment pierced artillery cases. He also thought that old French rifle cases with holes drilled but live caps were "very dangerous". Also he said that we must keep these things in our car... Imagine me with Nbw container in ships bar..
      I also bought 2 adapters for fuze wire with 50cm old fuze wire attached, thank god he didnt see those.
      Also there were couple of T-mine 35 in nice original paint with markings visible. And a 10,5cm hollow charge shell, but my money ran out as usual.

Was 8,8 cm Pzgr.39-1 same as used on shorter 8,8cm(Flak)?
      Any clues on prices of these longer cases and shells?

Best regards,
      Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X