Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case of M24 Stick Grenades

Hello to Everyone,

This is my first post as a new member. I finally broke down & paid for my membership. I was going through some of my pics & thought I'd post this case nice case of M24's. It's taken quite some time to fill this up & still not finished! I only need three more to complete the case.. The case is complete with an instruction book on different methods of using the m24. Would like to see some more pics of other M24's.. John
    Last edited by Johnny B; 09-18-2005, 09:10 PM.

Pic#2

Last edited by Johnny B; 09-18-2005, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Nice+++++

Very nice...You are right they are hard to fill up...BILL
      Last edited by BILL GRIST; 09-18-2005, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Nice The internal carrying racks are almost impossible to find if they are missing.

Glenn
        "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Hi John, great collection I've come across a few cases but not many in that condition and never seen the paper work, any chance of posting a few pics of the instruction booklet?
          Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim R. B.
            Hi John, great collection I've come across a few cases but not many in that condition and never seen the paper work, any chance of posting a few pics of the instruction booklet?
            Tim.
            Hi Tim,

I'll get the camera charged & post some pics of the grenade tactic book. I was pretty lucky to get this rack a number of years ago for a decent price. I have never seen a rack in this condition before, & I've seen a lot of them.. The paint is almost like an enameled baked on style. All clips present & wood carrying handle. Not one bit of rust on the rack. I'll try to get the pics up for you soon..

John

Comment

Vey Nice, very very nice indeed. I have never seen that many original grenades in one picture before

Comment

awsome stuff man, how many does a case hold ?

Comment

John.Welcome to the forum !!!
                  I was like you, I waited to spend the money to be able to post, but it is worth it.
                  That is an incredible case you have there. I have seen lots of cases as well, but none like that before. Nice grenades filling them up as well.
                  I, too, would like to see the paperwork for the case.
                  I am glad you came out of the "dark" into the light. Welcome !!!

-Andrew

Comment

I could just imagine the looks in Customs when those babies show up on the Xray machine

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Reeves
                      awsome stuff man, how many does a case hold ?

Comment

Here is a case that I have. Still has the remnants of the paper tag on the front.

Sorry for the crappy pics I believe they hold 15

Glenn
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by feldwebl
                            Nice The internal carrying racks are almost impossible to find if they are missing.

Glenn

Hello Glenn,

Thanks for the reply. The case held 15 grenades 7 down the front 8 down the back. This is the early model rack that has three compartments on top of the rack for fuzes, Nr 8. detonators, & the string & beads. Later war racks only had 2 compartments. I'm looking forward to posting some more items from my collection in the future. I'll try to get the pictures of the book tomorrow. Thanks for all the reply's....

John

Comment

that is SWEEEEET Johnny. Glenn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X