Kart. Vorl. Geb. G. 36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kart. Vorl. Geb. G. 36

This is one of my favorites in my collection. Not because it is rare, simply because it is complete.
    Flash reducer additive for 7.5cm mountain artillery. 3 pouches of potassium sulphate.
    The container was made by Fr. Moller, Brackwede i Westf., a synthetic resin plant.
    The top and bottom container are marked fpr and the MPD stamp for State Material Testing Office.
    The top is date stamped 43/1 with the 1 designating phenolic resin. The bottom is also date stamped 43/5
    with the 5 designating cresylic resin, ammonia free. Original paper identicication.
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    Lookin for Reichsbahn Items and Luger mag E/63 5662W

Very nice!

Comment

Very nice, does your one has also the lable on the bottom of the holder? I have also a few of these (which I may sell), nice to see some small variation in these bakelite items.

Comment

Originally posted by lockheed nl View Post
        Very nice, does your one has also the lable on the bottom of the holder? I have also a few of these (which I may sell), nice to see some small variation in these bakelite items.
        Only paper label that was on top of the pouches.
        Lookin for Reichsbahn Items and Luger mag E/63 5662W

Comment

The filing of a petition for administrative review is complete on the earliest of the following dates that apply to the filing

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X