Few flak rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few flak rounds

I picked up this 3 items, I wanted to check if they are for flak? One just looks very big for flak but I am not an expert.
    Thank you

1) Round for 2cm Flak. and Solothurm S-18-1000 anti tank rifle. Your is for the Dutch bought Solothurm S-18-1000 anti tank Gun. Cartridge of AP-T design. The colour is brown with a white band over the driving belt.
    2) Yellow shell = 2cm Flak. HE-T-SD. Has a small pressed in tracer in top of the drilled tracer hole ending in a self destruct element placed in the main charge. An aluminium impact fuze is placed on the projectile. Germany, WW2. Most commonly found.
    3) 30x90RB cartridge case for German Luftwaffe 3cm MK-108 gun ....... with wrong post-war 30mm projectile from the British ADEN gun.

P (aux) = Polte Armaturen-u. Maschinenfabrik A.G., Werk Magdeburg, Sachsen.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I got few loose projectiles so I will post them to see if we have proper one for the mk-108 gun

Comment

Originally posted by rajko84 View Post
          i got few loose projectiles so i will post them to see if we have proper one for the mk-108 gun
          ok...............

Comment

3cm MK-108 ammunition

http://michaelhiske.de/Wehrmacht/Luft/Luft/LDV_4000/TEIL_10/SERIE_N/INDEX_N.HTM

30_mm_mk108_m-gesch.jpg

Ei8.jpg

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X