Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuze Zt.Z. S/5

Hello,

Does anyone have a picture of this fuze and for which type of projectiles were this type of fuze intended?

Many thanks in advance!

https://www.one35th.com/model/k5/k5_ammunition.htm

Comment

Many thanks for the information! Very interesting that it was used for 28 cm projectiles. Are we talking about guns on naval wessels, coastal artillery or other types of guns? Is this a common fuze?

Comment

Once again many thanks to klarkon for the information! In connection with my question regarding the “Zt.Z. S/5” I want to show some pictures of a “Stellschlüssel” I just bought. This is the only pictures I have per now and unfortunately the picture of the markings is very blurry, but the markings are “Zt.Z. S/5 Sk262”.

Does anyone know what “Sk262” means?

I was also wondering if it is difficult to find a fuze of this type? Would be very nice to have both items!
        Attached Files

Comment

I've never seen this Zt.Z.S/5 fuse with my own eyes............ I have only pics.
          I have no clue what Sk262 means..........

The fuse was designed for ammunition of this cannon : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krupp_K5

Comment

Many thanks for the information! It seems that the fuze is quite rare.

Comment

Zt.Z. S/5 Fuse

Hi,
              Here is my S5 fuse appears to be made of steel whereas my S30 fuses are aluminum.
              Russell
              Attached Files
              Some may choose to ignore the past but they cannot erase the past.

Comment

Many thanks for the pictures. Much appreciated!

Comment

The postman just delivered my fuze tool and here are two more pictures of it. There are some small rust stains on it but IMO the tool is in very good condition.

Information regarding what "Sk.262" stands for would be much appreciated.
                  Attached Files

Comment

com = Mafa-Werk, m.b.H., Werdau / Sachsen (WaA.B39)

Comment

Many thanks for the information klarkon!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X