Question u boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question u boot

Hi guys,i just bought a pair of original KM leather trousers from Raptured duck,i want to make an u boot mannequin.My question is: Could an u boot crew man wear leather trousers,Collani jacket and overseas cap? Thank you

I say yes, all depends on the weather

Andy

Comment

Thank you Andy!

Comment

Hi!

Here's (almost) the proof of you asking for! Collani with grey leather trousers and "Donald Duck" cap. It’s not exactly what you were looking for but at least it’s proof that a set like the one you were asking is absolutely possible!

Hope this help!
        Attached Files

Comment

Though a raptured duck is also possible, I bet you got the trousers from the Ruptured Duck. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Thank you all guys maybe i will do that.Thanks Frank even for the photo you searched!.Yes Pauke i got the trousers from the Raptured duck.Merry Christmas

Comment

You welcome!

And if you choose to wear the dummy with the scarf, don't use the Kregsmarine towel, cleared through the movie Das Boot but actually used very little! At least by the period pics!

Please, at the end of the working, let me to see your Matrosen!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Comment

It will take time but i will show you! and i will certainly search for a ww2 white scarf(even if is a civil one)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X