KM Frog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM Frog?

The other day I picked up a couple of frogs with 84/98 bayos and when looking for the typical makers mark on the back I noticed something a little different that I've not seen in hand before, a eagle over M stamping. Since this is way out of my area of interests, I figured I would post to see if this looks good. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Glaser is the expert on KM stamps so you may want his input, but I'm not comfortable with this eagle/M. Not like the ones on leather equipment that I have in my collection.
      Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Simon View Post
        Glaser is the expert on KM stamps so you may want his input, but I'm not comfortable with this eagle/M. Not like the ones on leather equipment that I have in my collection.
        Martin
        I also have a lot of different leather equimpent in my collection and I have to agree with Martin on this one. The eagle you have does not look like any eagles that I have seen on any leather equimpent before. I would not have bought this one as a KM frog for my collection.

Regards,
        André

Comment

Here are some eagles from Y-strap, D-ring K98 ammo pouch and frog.

Regards,
          André
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NOR_collector View Post
            I also have a lot of different leather equimpent in my collection and I have to agree with Martin on this one. The eagle you have does not look like any eagles that I have seen on any leather equimpent before. I would not have bought this one as a KM frog for my collection.

Regards,
            André
            +1,

Cheers,Morten.

Comment

Agree with Martin, André and Morton

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X