KM schirm on Estand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM schirm on Estand

Does he have the schirmmutze or not? Or is he Weitze? He uses the pictures from Weitze.
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=962636

I can't see that Weitze has this one for sale at his site so maybe the seller here at WAF are using pictures that weitze had of the visor that he once bought. You can ask him to send you some pics of the visor to prove that he is the owner.

Regards,
    André

Comment

Originally posted by NOR_collector View Post
      I can't see that Weitze has this one for sale at his site so maybe the seller here at WAF are using pictures that weitze had of the visor that he once bought. You can ask him to send you some pics of the visor to prove that he is the owner.

Regards,
      André
      That can be indeed a good explenation. For me it was suspicious. Its a nice cap that i want at some pointand in my collection, but then why not take pictures when you have it. Going to take a night sleep over it

Comment

Originally posted by Persoons_Karst View Post
        Does he have the schirmmutze or not? Or is he Weitze? He uses the pictures from Weitze.
        http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=962636
        Hi
        Don,t bother to ask seller better shots without Weitze markings...I did and he has not more shots Im afraid
        Regards
        Fernando

Comment

Any potential buyer should have this cap discussed.....

Comment

Originally posted by L11-VELASCO View Post
            Hi
            Don,t bother to ask seller better shots without Weitze markings...I did and he has not more shots Im afraid
            Regards
            Fernando
            Aha so my tought seemed right
            Thanks

Comment

That Guy try a few weeks back to sell a SL Post War DK as original, and now he try to sell a KM Visor with Pictures from Weitze, and where he is unable to provide better Pictures. Well done
              WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

This visor was sold some tine ago by Weitze for 2500.
                Myself and another member here have doubts...think it's a put togehter cap.

Comment

Van someone put this thread on his sale post?

Comment

Originally posted by Persoons_Karst View Post
                    Van someone put this thread on his sale post?
                    Done and thread opened on moderator forum. John

Comment

Thought I was the only one thinking this...

Comment

Check sales thread. He has added an image of the visor with a pen next to it as I requested. He also states he has the sales receipt from when he purchased it.

Always good to be careful though.

John

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
                          Check sales thread. He has added an image of the visor with a pen next to it as I requested. He also states he has the sales receipt from when he purchased it.

Always good to be careful though.

John
                          Just saw it to. You cant be to carefull.

Comment

Now he is able to post a picture with a Pen but when you ask several times to get some better pictures all you get as response is nothing. Some People are really a Joke. Need fast cash then make some pictures and you will
                            WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
                              Now he is able to post a picture with a Pen but when you ask several times to get some better pictures all you get as response is nothing. Some People are really a Joke. Need fast cash then make some pictures and you will

They just don't get it or they're trying to catch a stupe.. , special kinda people..
                              Did ask a question about a item quite a while ago, but I guess he was too busy..

Jos.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X