Krigsmarine book by km-slain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krigsmarine book by km-slain

For all you guys who have the slightest interest in collecting Kriegsmarine, and still haven´t got km-spain´s (Eduardo Delgado) excellent book: hurry up and get it!

No, he hasn´t asked me for this commercial, I do it anyway. With pleasure

It´s worth every Cent!!!

Hello,

This book is one of my better references in my library.!! Awesome book from a great guy.

Fred

Comment

A GREAT book by a true collector!!

Comment

Agree, bought a copy at SoS - fantastic volume
        Attached Files

Comment

I agree , a wonderful book , with a lot of great photos. Thanks for sharing your wonderful Kriegsmarine collection with us in this book, Eduardo

Comment

This is a fantastic book, highly recommended! Amazon has it listed at $88 and change which is a bargain. I’m not on the payroll either!

Regards,
            Mike

Comment

Hello
              I agree with all of you, amazing book maybe the best reference for the subject

Comment

Ludwig thank you to open this thread and all you guys thank you for the positive feedback, I really apreciate it, for me was the real target when started the project, that it gave somenthing new and interesting to the hobby, thanks
                Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
                  Ludwig thank you to open this thread and all you guys thank you for the positive feedback, I really apreciate it, for me was the real target when started the project, that it gave somenthing new and interesting to the hobby, thanks
                  My pleasure, Eduardo! Every day I have a look or two in it!

And it shall of course be km-spain – not slain! Those strange functions...

Comment

I agree this is a Very good Book.Some of the items in this Book are from My Collection! Have Al a Nice easter.

Cheers,Marine.

Comment

Definitely one of the best reference books for the Kriegsmarine collector. If you are only going to buy one book on Kriegsmarine uniforms and equipment, this should be the one. It is very well done too.

Plus the author is a great guy (and a lot of fun to hang out with at the SOS!!! )

Comment

Positively money very well spent an excellent book.

Comment

I have the book and I can say that It is the best Comprehensive reference book on the Kriegsmarine.
                          Very well done by a great Collector and Expert on the subject.

Comment

I got it from Amazon.com, ... now only 3 left

LOVE IT.

It is one of my important reference books.

Comment

Indeed a good book, many good hours of reading.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X