Uniform and headgear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniform and headgear.

A few weeks I bought this junior officer's greatcoat from Eduardo ( KM Spain ), I had admired it in his book and when the opportunity and funds presented was happy to acquire it.
    The dagger I had ( from e-stand) and added to it, the cap was sitting on a set of binoculars so when tidying up I set it on the display body.
    A few questions to ask, which might seem basic but evidence is a bit light on the ground.
    The cap " an overseas cap" /" broad cap" could it be correctly worn with great coat and dagger ?
    Whilst I have a fair few books actually finding photographic evidence showing all three in combination , I found but one to date in Angolia/ Schlicht's "Uniform and Traditions", book 2 page 196.
    Would anyone have any photos of the three being worn together or insight into regulations which would either allow or prevent their combination ?

At present some funding would be needed to invest in a visor.

My other questions white shirt and tie ? The tie black or dark blue , and would anyone have a period one ( tie) which they might be willing to sell me ?
    Attached Files

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
X