Clear All

Kassel Show founds

Hello Kriegsmarine Collectors,

My founds from the Kassel Show :
    * Reefer blue tunic attributed
    * Stabobersteuermann tropical tunic
    * Leather jacket attributed for small units
    * Petty or candidate officer cap

The show was not very good and poor on original Kriegsmarine stuff (except decorations).

However, always a pleasure to meet collectors and friends.

More comments on the show are welcome.

Michel

Attached Files
    Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

I need to do some research on the small units jacket.

The Obergefreiter was on the 36. Minensuchsflottille and move in a small unit. Which one ?
    Maybe one in the festung Duenkirchen...

Attached Files

Comment

Michel, you had a great show, I was latter I'm afraid. I saw how you bought the reefer. Unfortunatelly I did not find any interesting piece for me.

Congratulations for these nice pieces
      Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
      Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Hi Michel

Wow,Very Nice new items!

Cheers,Morten.

Comment

Michel, Your ever elite Kriegsmarine collection continues to expand. Very nice items. Congratulations,
          JustinG

Comment

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
            Michel, you had a great show, I was latter I'm afraid. I saw how you bought the reefer. Unfortunatelly I did not find any interesting piece for me.

Congratulations for these nice pieces

Hello Eduardo,

I bought the reefer thirsday morning, two hours before I leave. This one was a deposit of the morning in this dealer.

To be honest, I not saw it in first, it's my son in law Eric who was at the good place, at the good time. The dealer accepted to wait and keep it under the table and we dealed when I came.

Sad that you don't talk with me after the sell, it would have been a pleasure to meet you, maybe another time.

Morten, Justin,
            Thanks for your comments.

Michel

Comment

Originally posted by Michel View Post
              I need to do some research on the small units jacket.

The Obergefreiter was on the 36. Minensuchsflottille and move in a small unit. Which one ?
              Maybe one in the festung Duenkirchen...

I thought always that these leather jackets were populair by Kleinkampf-fahrers how knows a member of one of these Linsen-fahrer which supplied Duinkerken till late 44?? strange to see a 36 Minensuchsflottille symbol in a inner lining of a jacket can you make a close-up from this emblem? thanks in advance!! Nice catch Michel

Comment

Originally posted by Michel View Post
                Hello Eduardo,

I bought the reefer thirsday morning, two hours before I leave. This one was a deposit of the morning in this dealer.

To be honest, I not saw it in first, it's my son in law Eric who was at the good place, at the good time. The dealer accepted to wait and keep it under the table and we dealed when I came.

Sad that you don't talk with me after the sell, it would have been a pleasure to meet you, maybe another time.
                Michel, would be great to meet you in person, as you say next time.

Now I understand why I did not see the reefer when visit that dealer, I was thinking that my eyes are not the same they used to be
                Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Very nice Michel, congratulations!

Please post more pictures of the tropical tunic.

Comment

Originally posted by 48RMC View Post
                    I thought always that these leather jackets were populair by Kleinkampf-fahrers how knows a member of one of these Linsen-fahrer which supplied Duinkerken till late 44?? strange to see a 36 Minensuchsflottille symbol in a inner lining of a jacket can you make a close-up from this emblem? thanks in advance!! Nice catch Michel
                    Picture of the emblem.

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much Michel that's a astonishing discovering well done Strange place to stitch a emblem like this, sadly the historical background will be a mystery if you ever get bored of it please let me know

Comment

Hello Michel,

Nice founds ! Nice cap !

Sincerely, Benoit

Comment

Hi Michel,
                          I see that you managed to hunt down some cool things.
                          This year I used my time in Kassel exceptionally well and I also brought home some souvenirs.
                          It was very nice to meet all the collector's friends again. Eduardo, I hope that your search will be more successful at the spring Kassel Show edition. I have information that it will also be a big show, in two exhibition halls.

Regards
                          Jakub
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice Items Gentlemen! It is not my area of collecting however it is very interesting Regards,Geoff

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X