Km eagles for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOUCAN eagle BEVO woven type kriegsmarine

Hello Fernando, personally I am quite sceptical about the originality of these TOUCAN headed eagles as I call them, because I don't believe that production based on this toucan pattern would have passed the control authorities. I know that a lot of odd original eagles exist as shown in another thread, especially if they are hand embroidered. But I assume that production by woven process (BEVO "Jacquard" machine) would produce considerable quantities and because of that, the pattern had to be approved. Now I am not saying that all eagles shown are fake, since there is no proof on either side of the story but I never observed this type in old reference books (example: ANGOLIA) published before the internet existed. This always raises a red flag IMO. The toucan appears in more recent publications (example KM page 116 by Berrafato, a book which unfortunately contains several fake items by the way). I just give my 2 cent opinion about this toucan and enjoy the comments and opinions of fellow collectors. That's what makes WAF so interesting! Greetings and keep up the good police work by chasing and killing terrorists in Spain!! Joe

Comment

rear view of this toucan eagle

rear view of #10

[ATTACH]3906087[/ATTACH]

Comment

another internet shop

[ATTACH]3906090[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3906091[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]3906092[/ATTACH]

Comment

TOUCAN tropical eagle Kriegsmarine

[ATTACH]3906093[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3906094[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]3906095[/ATTACH]

Comment

TOUCAN eagle coastal artillery CA uniform removed?

www 50 USD
                Toucan eagle coastal artillery uniform removed..JPG

Toucan eagle coastal artillery uniform removed 2.JPG

Comment

TOUCAN CA uncut

[ATTACH]3906100[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3906101[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by glaser View Post
                    Hello Fernando, personally I am quite sceptical about the originality of these TOUCAN headed eagles as I call them, because I don't believe that production based on this toucan pattern would have passed the control authorities. I know that a lot of odd original eagles exist as shown in another thread, especially if they are hand embroidered. But I assume that production by woven process (BEVO "Jacquard" machine) would produce considerable quantities and because of that, the pattern had to be approved. Now I am not saying that all eagles shown are fake, since there is no proof on either side of the story but I never observed this type in old reference books (example: ANGOLIA) published before the internet existed. This always raises a red flag IMO. The toucan appears in more recent publications (example KM page 116 by Berrafato, a book which unfortunately contains several fake items by the way). I just give my 2 cent opinion about this toucan and enjoy the comments and opinions of fellow collectors. That's what makes WAF so interesting! Greetings and keep up the good police work by chasing and killing terrorists in Spain!! Joe
                    Nice to hear from you again Joe, I have not so many Km stuff because Im afraid I can not afford the most of them and on the other hand yes WAF differents opinions make great this place
                    Finally Really we have a great prob in the whole Europe with those terrorists
                    Keep in touch
                    Fernando

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X