Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM collar tab, fake?

Hello
    I have found this pair of KM collani collar tabs, but inside, it is a plastic tab... for me it is fake, but I would like your opinions.
    thank you
    best regards

Hi, never seen any collat patch like these, I only like the gold tress, IMOp atches are not good.
    Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
    Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Isn't it the same "plastic" band you can find in the sailor caps ? To avoid the destruction of the cardboard reinforcement band in these caps ?
      Traces of sewing on the right one would let me think about a local version , using a piece of this band ?
      Nick

Comment

Nick, I was thinking the same about the black paches base, but the cornflower blue fabric is also not the typical, a very small use, as you say seems that we can see a very light sewn shadow, with the tress very well used, ... could be a hand made replacement, who knows, but I don't like them
        Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
        Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

hello
          thank you for your answers. My feeling was not bad.
          return to seller.
          Best regards
          francois

Comment

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
            Nick, I was thinking the same about the black paches base, but the cornflower blue fabric is also not the typical, a very small use, as you say seems that we can see a very light sewn shadow, with the tress very well used, ... could be a hand made replacement, who knows, but I don't like them
            IMO local made patches with "something" available .
            I like the wear traces around in the front top for example and IMO they are good ...
            Not the best commercial pieces but good !
            Nick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X