Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kriegsmarine Chaplains Collar Patches for opinions and value .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kriegsmarine Chaplains Collar Patches for opinions and value .

I have had these more years than I can remember. And to be honest totally forgot I even had them Can I please ask what value they hold these days and indeed any opinions you may have on them . Regards . MG.
    Attached Files

Can I please bring these up again for opinions and valuation as I want to sell them but can't find any similar ones for sale anywhere to get an idea of value. Thanks.

Comment

those are 2 very rare original collar tabs - shame they aren't a pair

The gold piped one is not a type i have seen before and I guess must mean Admiral rank? I would value them around 200e each maybe more for the gold one

Comment

Thanks Patrick. I picked them up an awfully long time ago they were part of a veterans " liberated " trophy haul

Comment

navy chaplain

never seen this type of piping on a navy chaplains tab. they both look nice.

wonder what others members think about the gold colored , aged-white piping.

Comment

bump

Comment

They are really nice, and probably really rare.

I cannot estimate their value, but not long ago a colleague of mine bought a photo of the chaplain from Tirpitz, the price for a post-card size photo was 350 euro - partly also because of Tirpitz but still..

See this link: http://www.wehrmacht-lexikon.de/krie...geistliche.php
              Last edited by Hans Kristian; 05-04-2017, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks Hans . That's very kind of you to share your comment and link

Comment

Nice photos, that top photo used to be mine, here is a better pictures. If you want close ups I got them saved at 400% bigger than post card size

Comment

Many Thanks for your kind replies folks , I will now post them on e stand

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X