Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kriegsmarine Undress Black Belt

Hi all,

I've been after an original Kriegsmarine black undress belt for a frock coat I own. I cannot find one anywhere. Are they that rare and if anyone knows of one for sale on any reputable website I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Neil

I think Helmut Weitze in Hamburg has the one you are looking for. Look under belt buckles on his website.

Comment

Neil, is not rare to find them, from time to time you can find one on ebay and on dealer webs is not rare, as Jens says Weitze has two available.
      Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
      Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

One of the belts that Weitze have has been repaired. I guess it has been missing the buckle and someone has put in a new one and made som really bad stitching work on it. I have a belt like this so if you want one, just send me a PM or an e-mail to andrhell@live.no

Regards,
        André

Comment

Thanks, just had a look at his website and one of the belts/buckle the images are too far away and i cannot see a close up. Do you know which belt has been repaired?

I've had someone tell me Kai Winkler Militaria has one also, but his prices are just too high at times.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by woodyneil View Post
            Thanks, just had a look at his website and one of the belts/buckle the images are too far away and i cannot see a close up. Do you know which belt has been repaired?

I've had someone tell me Kai Winkler Militaria has one also, but his prices are just too high at times.

Neil
            I dont know if you have a account at Weitze . If you do have one you can just log in and use the "close up function'' to see the details on the belts.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, yes I have an account.

Neil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X