Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM Headgear for review

Hello gentlemen,

I would like opinions about the eagle and cockade. It seems to be pos added IMO.

Greetings,

Rond.

Not much pictures to look at but it seems very promising emblems reapplied nice visor cap

Comment

Tks for help!

More pics.

What about the quality of these reapplied emblems? Right patina?

Comment

Nice cap and nice badges , but came later together ...
        Cello badges are "too new" for the cap overall condition but a perfect restoration is
        sometimes hard to complete !
        Nick

Comment

I like the cap and the mix of celleon and metal. I would say the eagle and wreath fits good to the condition of the cap and have good chances to be untouched.

On every KM officer cap is the eagle handsewn to the cap also the wreath is handsewn to the mohair band so that's why without provenance or a photo you will never know when the insignias come to the cap!

Cheers,
          steiner99

Comment

Great!

Thanks for the opinions!

Comment

Maybe i'm wrong but to me it seems that the stitches are way to sloppy for a skilled tailor, if i was the original owner i would be pissed off if i bought something like this

Comment

Everything looks OK, but sloppy applied insignias. Perhaps by the officer himself (less likely) or by some collector who found the cap without insignias, and acted taylor (more likely, IMO). As long as everything is war time and the price is right – be happy!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X