Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kriegsmarine KA tunic?

Hi
    here is a coast atillery tunic. It's private made and it is not marked or dated. I just know that the friezes were reassembled (but hopefully original). Can you tell me what is its value and why it has the green collar?
    Thank you in advanced

partisan

Hello, not private made but French made IMO, by the construction and details is a French made feldbluse. Insignias are re-stitching for me. Shoulders insignias are not german. The blueish dark green collar is a modification made by fashion. Value, for me around 750 euros in this condition.
    Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
    Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Thank you KM-Spain!
      So, in your opinion this is an original ww2 frenh made tunic? Can I know what is difference from a german made? You wrote tha it is not a private made, then I don't understand why it is not marked...
      Yes the insignas are re-stitching, the seller correctly say me this...
      last: when you write "Shoulders insignias are not german" you mean the metallic anchor or all shoulders board?
      Thank you in advancced
      partisan.

Comment

partisan,

you are right, IMO is a issue feldbluse made by a French maker. Some points:

- The backing of the collar is made with a typical French fabric
        - The white laber stitched inside, close to the pocket, is typical from French makers, usual with the maker stamp and the sizes
        - The style of the lapels of the pockets, the scalloped, looks also like some French made tunics

You are right about the anchors on the shoulder boards.

Regards
        Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

Comment

All is clear!, now! Tank you very much Km-Spain

Partisan

Comment

Hello, the the shoulder boards are for heer not for coastal artillery.

25 talife

Comment

Originally posted by 25 talife View Post
              Hello, the the shoulder boards are for heer not for coastal artillery.

25 talife
              You are right, could be, but I have seen period pictures with this style with metalic devices, so is not poossible to know if they were from the Heer or the KM

Regards
              Eduardo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X