Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy badges or real ?

Hi everyone
    Anyone can tell me if this badge is a fantasy or real but repro badge?
    Picture soon ....
    Last edited by realitychangesw; 05-03-2015, 02:23 AM. Reason: I need to add a pic

pictures of the fantasy or real badge 1-2-3

[IMG][/IMG]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Norm F; 05-04-2015, 10:38 AM. Reason: uploaded the linked images

Comment

pictures of the fantasy or real badge 1-2-3

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Norm F; 05-04-2015, 10:40 AM. Reason: uploaded the linked image

Comment

Hi realitychangesw,

I've never seen anything like it but it's quite imaginative. Not an official award, probably a fantasy piece but who knows?

I'll move this thread to the KM uniforms and equipment forum for more comment.

Best regards,
        ---Norm

Comment

I would say these are total fantasy pieces. I'm confused as to why you would have another awarded badge on the back of another. Unless because they are attempting to state that it is associated to a U-boat crewman in some weird way.

I by no means am an expert and am still learning about KM badges. Just my opinion!

Comment

Subsequently realitychangesw posted a bunch of fake KM badges of identical construction, thus establishing it was indeed a fantasy item. In retrospect, probably should have started with those...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...80#post6918780

Best regards,
            ---Norm

Comment

Berlin is often used on reproduction pieces.....Although also found on original wartime pieces, Berlin is often used in lieu of Germany so as to get into the country legally....Bodes

Comment

Deep Sea Helmet swastika

I'm no expert either but, it looks to me like the swastika under the Helmet is transitioning left to right from "Thick" lines to "Thin" lines. Kind of careless of the maker considering how picky the authentic makers were! Just my opinion that's all.
                All the Best, Butch

Comment

This is 100% fantasy... hardly worth discussing! Really?.......
                  John G.

Comment

junk found in East Europe gift shops..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X