Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kM MEDICAL OFFICER WEISSEN ROCK

Dear Gents

Happy to share with you this my first Km medical officer summer tunic and I wonder if would be any possibility to get info from Doctor H.Larnp(or may be Lamp,I don,t know for sure what is written,may be you know better)
    you can see too written with black ink:M.M/36,what would be such thing

subir fotos

subir foto

subir imagenes

sube

subir fotos a internet

subir imagenes gratis

subir gif

Thanks in advance

Fernando

Hello,

Shown here:
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...highlight=lamp

Is the group splitted now?
    It's my very personal opinion, but it should stay together.

Regards
    Christian

P.S.
    Dr. Lamp not listed in Lohmann, but some info can be found in the thread copied

Comment

Originally posted by compressore View Post
      Hello,

Shown here:
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...highlight=lamp

Is the group splitted now?
      It's my very personal opinion, but it should stay together.

Regards
      Christian

P.S.
      Dr. Lamp not listed in Lohmann, but some info can be found in the thread copied
      Many thanks Christian you have been very kind light me with this thread

Fernando

Comment

It seems that Kurt is splitting this group up if i look at the right pocket with the stain?

Comment

Originally posted by 48RMC View Post
          It seems that Kurt is splitting this group up if i look at the right pocket with the stain?
          Yes,there is no doubt that this summer tunic is from Kurt,s group posted in the other thread,an amazing grouping of course and I understand Christian when you said you would not split this group(How I would wish this lot be mine) but this is for me(my economy)the only way to grow up my small km collection and I want to thank my friend Collector too than(I prefer respect him and don,t say his name and be him who wish or not tell it here) decided sell me this great piece of history

Finally more info about Dr. Lamp is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Fernando

Comment

Hello Fernando,

As said, it's my personal "attitude" towards collecting that groups should be stay together. I can understand fully if others decide because of various reasons to split.
            Nevertheless, a nice named tunic and great addition to your collection. I will keep open my eyes for finding out more about Dr. Lamp.
            Regards
            Christian

Comment

Originally posted by compressore View Post
              Hello Fernando,

As said, it's my personal "attitude" towards collecting that groups should be stay together. I can understand fully if others decide because of various reasons to split.
              Nevertheless, a nice named tunic and great addition to your collection. I will keep open my eyes for finding out more about Dr. Lamp.
              Regards
              Christian
              Thanks Christian I hope so than you or another find more about Dr. Lamp,it would be so nice.
              Fernando

Comment

I have just found this link about a life jacket than belonged to a Doctor Lamp,see the auction.....may be is our same Doctor Lamp and anyone knows more about him but how I can contact with the seller,this is an old auction

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...ition-original

Comment

Yes, the group is split, I have the blue frock coat.

Would be difficult to buy this whole group including headgear - would cost 15.000 euros or in that area. And it was not sold to me by Kurt.

Hans Kristian

Comment

Shame to see it split but yes that would be a hefty investment to keep it together.

Comment

Originally posted by narkose1958 View Post
                      Yes, the group is split, I have the blue frock coat.

Would be difficult to buy this whole group including headgear - would cost 15.000 euros or in that area. And it was not sold to me by Kurt.

Hans Kristian
                      Yes Kristian I agree with you,imposible for the most purchading the whole grouping
                      I hope one day Kurt or someone can search Dr.Lamp,s story to us,what do you know about him Kristian
                      Thanks
                      Fernando

Comment

Fernando, I do not know anything yet, I did not had the time yet to explore. But I will..

Hans Kristian

Originally posted by L11-VELASCO View Post
                        Yes Kristian I agree with you,imposible for the most purchading the whole grouping
                        I hope one day Kurt or someone can search Dr.Lamp,s story to us,what do you know about him Kristian
                        Thanks
                        Fernando

Comment

Originally posted by narkose1958 View Post
                          Fernando, I do not know anything yet, I did not had the time yet to explore. But I will..

Hans Kristian
                          Ok let me know every little thing you get about it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X